If you follow me on Instagram then you know we just got back from a whirlwind two weeks in Australia visiting my family!
Home is where the heart is, and my heart is where my family is. You guys, it was just so great to be HOME!!!
If you’re looking for things to do with kids in NSW Australia, here are my faves:
1. Manyana Beach on the South Coast of NSW
2. Darling Harbour– so much to explore, so many attractions for little ones, including the Aquarium, The Maritime Museum and so much more.
3. The Chinese Gardens of Friendship– stunningly beautiful, and family friendly!
4. Taronga Zoo, and catching a ferry across from Circular Quay to get there
5. The Koala Park on the north shore of Sydney
6. The Sydney Opera House– newly renovated, fabulous concerts and shows put on here!
7. For a fabulous Ladies’ afternoon, try a facial and massage at The Sir Stamford Hotel in downtown Sydney followed by their renowned high tea.
9. The Queen Victoria Building- great shopping and has one of my favourite coffee spots- the Vienna Cafe!
10. Chatswood Chase- more great shopping, where we totally spoilt the kids, and had tea at the Sugar & Spice Cafe– great food, service and beautiful premises!
I can’t explain the feeling… each place has a scent, a feeling, a vibe that is unique to itself. If I went somewhere blind folded, I think I would know where I was…. Istanbul especially, with its unique sounds and scents… Paris too… and, home.
Now we’re back home in Canada, excited for the fall! Happy Saturday friends!